Need Help?Talk To Our Peer Counsellor.
The Crisis Pregnancy Centre is a safe, confidential place for you.
We offer free pregnancy tests. We provide information on pregnancy options. We also provide help for those experiencing grief after an abortion.
Facing an unplanned pregnancy can be confusing and overwhelming, even when you have a strong network of support around you. It gets even harder when you are alone. Our peer counsellors are here to listen. We are available to discuss with you all your options — adoption, parenting, and abortion — in a caring, respectful environment.
All our services are free and confidential. We provide:
- Pregnancy tests
- Information on pregnancy, abortion procedures and risks, and abortion alternatives
- Peer counselling and advocacy
- Nutrition and prenatal instruction
- Practical support services
- Accommodation search assistance
- Adoption referrals (open and closed)
- Rape relief support services
- Post abortion grief counselling
- Sexual Integrity education
- Referrals to community services
Contact us by phone or visit one of our centres.
We are not a medical facility and we do not assist in arranging abortions or provide contraceptives. There are considered public health care services that need consultation with a medical professional.